Our Quality Management System
Magnet-Schultz of America will:
- Supply our customers with products, services, and applicable requirements that exceed expectations,
- Design products which fully embrace the importance of the environment and global sustainability,
- Support an environment which fosters cooperation, quality, and productivity,
- Employ MSA’s ISO 9001 Quality Management System to continuously improve product quality, on-time delivery and cost thereby achieving total customer satisfaction.
Magnet-Schultz of America’s complete Terms and Conditions are applicable to all sales activities unless amendments are agreed upon in advance and in writing. To review the full disclosure and learn more about these topics of discussion, download our T&C document.
Magnet-Schultz of America adds a surcharge for the cost of copper to each applicable invoice. This letter details the method for calculation of costs.
Magnet-Schultz of America’s Conditions of Purchase provide legal definition and clarity regarding purchase orders and contracts. For a more detailed look at our Conditions of Purchase, please feel free to download the document.
Magnet-Schultz of America takes pride in the fact that we have been ISO 9001 certified since 2000, with the most recent re-certification to the new ISO 9001:2015 level completed in February 2022. MSA’s commitment to quality is prevalent in every step of our collaborative, innovative design and manufacturing processes, including:
- Initial product conception
- Application design assistance
- Initial product launch
- Monitoring processes to ensure they are effective
- Maintaining adequate records
- Checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary
- Regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness
- Streamlining our manufacturing process
- Facilitating continual improvement
To learn more about our product compatibility with European (EC) Directives and for a detailed look at REACH, and RoHS requirements that apply to our suppliers, feel free to download our letter to suppliers statement.
Magnet-Schultz of America, Inc. (MSA) is committed to responsibly sourcing components and materials from companies that share our values regarding respect for human rights, integrity and environmental responsibility. Read our Conflict Minerals Compliance statement today to learn more about these requirements.
To learn more about MSA’s compliance to California’s Proposition 65, also known as Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, feel free to download our letter to suppliers statement.
Suppliers can learn more about specific actions which are needed for MSA to develop a quality system that will support the production and delivery of quality components, raw materials, and services utilized in our products for our customers.